Complete our convenient online applications for the following electric service requests:
- Installing new electric service to your property.
- Upgrading existing electric service at your property.
- Relocating existing electric service at your property.
- Installing yard light(s) at your property.
4 Easy Steps For A Timely Service Installation
- Submit a completed service application at least 6 weeks prior to the excavation of your foundation.
- Submit your completed site plans and Electric Load Data Form within 3 business days of submitting your application. This information is needed to properly plan and design the service.
- Prepare your building site. These service installation requirements must be met prior to scheduling your service installation.
- Notify us when you've met the service installation requirements. We will then schedule your service installation. It will typically begin within 10 business days from the date of notification.
If you have any questions, please visit our frequently asked questions.
Please Note: Additional Winter Construction Charges will be charged between November 1 and April 15, to help recover the additional costs associated with underground service installation during the winter months.