Severe weather can cause outages and other dangerous situations. Know how to stay safe and quickly report any problems.
- View Current Electric Outages
View real-time outage information within our service area. For power outage updates, follow us on Twitter @UPPCOstorm
- Report an Electric Problem
Report a power outage or electric problem online. You can also report your outage by calling us at 800-562-7809.
- Check Outage Status
Check on the status of a previously reported power outage.
- Street Light Problems
Report a street light problem and help keep our streets lit and safe.
- Tree Trimming
If you have trees that are growing into or have fallen onto power lines, call UPPCO.
- "Gwinn & Sawyer area w/out power. Crews have been dispatched to determine issue. Business & residential customers effected. LMP"
- "High winds caused scattered outages in N. Keweenaw Cty, Copper & Eagle harbors, Eagle River & Keweenaw Bay. Crews on scene"
- "High winds contributing to outages to some customers in parts of northern Keweenaw County. UPPCO crews dispatched to area."