Severe weather can cause outages and other dangerous situations. Know how to stay safe and quickly report any problems.
- View Current Electric Outages
View real-time outage information within our service area. For power outage updates, follow us on Twitter @UPPCOstorm
- Report an Electric Problem
Report a power outage or electric problem online. You can also report your outage by calling us at 800-562-7809.
- Check Outage Status
Check on the status of a previously reported power outage.
- Street Light Problems
Report a street light problem and help keep our streets lit and safe.
- Tree Trimming
If you have trees that are growing into or have fallen onto power lines, call UPPCO.
- Emergency Procedures
- What You Should Know: Before Turning the Power Back On
- Restoring Power to Your Home
- Storm Safety
- Why Power Outages Occur
- "UPPCO crews to help ATC in service to ATC line serving UPPCO customers at Sawyer. Will result in outage from 2-4 pm EST today."
- "There will be outage for 1-2 hours this afternoon for some UPPCO customers on CR 581, so crews can replace pole damaged by car."
- "Power restored few minutes ago at Sawyer. UPPCO crew replaced failed insulator on ATC line serving UPPCO customers."