Actions always speak louder than words. Read about our environmental stories, programs and energy, and you’ll see our environmental commitment in action.
- Hydroelectric Power
Use water to make electricity. See how hydropower works.
- UPPCO Land for Public Use
Report anyone abusing UPPCO lands by calling 1-800-562-7680 or 906-449-2013.
- Bond Falls Campground
The following regulations apply to all persons entering, using, or visiting UPPCO lands at Bond Falls Flowage located in Paulding, Michigan.
- Supporting Local Fish Populations
UPPCO and partners are continuously supporting local fisheries.
- Bond Falls Mitigation and Enhancement Fund
Proposals are now being accepted concerning Upper Peninsula Power Company’s 2017 Bond Falls Mitigation and Enhancement Fund. For more information, please contact Jarrod Nelson at Jarrod Nelson, UPPCO Environmental Consultant, at 906-232-1433 or email@example.com
- BF Mitigation and Enhancement Fund Disperasion Guidelines RFP
- BF Mitigation and Enhancement Fund Criteria