Fast, free and easy, e‑Bill is also a greener way to pay
your UPPCO bill.
e‑Bill Paperless Billing & Payment eliminates your paper bill altogether — along with the wastewater, greenhouse gas emissions, landfill, gasoline and tree-cutting involved in producing, mailing and transporting it.
Once a month, UPPCO will send you an email reminder to view your bill electronically. You can pay on the day of your choice or schedule advance and recurring payments. You’ll also have easy access to your bill payment history and paid e‑Bills.
Save time, postage and check costs, while doing something good for the environment.
Things You Should Know
- After enrollment, you will no longer receive a paper bill.
- You’ll receive your first e‑Bill on the next scheduled billing date, usually within 30 days of enrollment.
- You don’t need to wait until you receive your first e‑Bill to make a payment. You can schedule a payment on the day you sign up.
- For additional information, please review our e‑Bill Restrictions and Frequently Asked Questions.
If you’re enrolled in UPPCO’s Automatic Payment plan
- Please contact Customer Service at 800-562-7680 or 906-449-2013 to cancel your Automatic Payment Plan which will then allow you to enroll in electronic billing.